Quacky Duck Puns (120+ Funny Ones for 2022)
You can never get enough duck puns if you're anything like us. They make you laugh and happy — two things we could all use a little more of in our lives! If you're feeling down or just want a good laugh, check out these 50+ duck puns.
Best duck puns
1. What do you call storytime when you are reading to ducklings?
2. What is a girl ducks favorite soda?
3. What is a duck's favorite news item?
The forecast for feathers.
4. What ballet is a duck's favorite?
It's the Nutquacker!
5. What is the favorite game of a duckling?
6. What animal has claws and fangs?
7. What made the duck see the chiropractor?
To get it quacked on the back.
8. When do ducks wake up?
The daybreak quack.
9. How do ducks mend problems around the house?
Using duck tape!
10. Why was the duck detained?
In class, he couldn't stop cracking jokes.
11. From what perspective would a duck compose a book?
I'm a bird person.
12. Whenever the bird throughout the sea was in danger, what would the bird mostly in air yell?
13. What document was written on the duck politician's mouth?
The Declaration of Rights.
14. Have you heard the story of the duck who swam into sewage?
He could smell fowl.
15. How much does a duck receive at a baseball game?
Jacks of all trades.
16. Lately, I've observed a lot of plastic ducks in TV episodes.
I'm getting tired of all the product placement.
17. In Waterpolo, what is the term for when a duck does a prohibited act?
18. What did the doctor tell the duck?
He was in the beak of health!
19. I went to the pond to look for ducks but only discovered other birds.
It had been a crazy goose chase.
20. Where would ducks go to find jokes?
World wide webbed!
21. How did a duck make a proposal?
With a bridal wing.
22. The duckling was grounded because of his language.
He had a pig's mouth.
23. Why did the duckling's parents realize he was a prodigy?
He was exceptional from infancy!
Funny duck puns
Q: How do ducks transport their schoolbooks?
Q: When ducks are unwell, where do they go?
A: The ducktor's workplace.
Q: Why don't ducks grow up?
A: Because they shrink.
Q: What does a duck do after he hears a funny joke?
A: He squeaks!
Q: What is a duck's preferred taco topping?
Q: A gaggle of ducks was getting ready to go out and were glued to the television for the feather prediction.
Q: "My ducks are extremely honest; they are truly ho-nest," the poultry production owner stated.
A: Because two tiny ducks disliked their backpacks, they were instructed to transport their textbooks in the quack bags instead!
In a baseball game, the umpire called the duck out because she made a fowl play.
20. Every day, the Buddhist duck came to the mo-nest-ry.
21. The poultry manager took their unwell ducks to the duck-tor.
22. The gorgeous duck couple was at which movie? 'A-nest-hesia.'
Christmas duck puns
Ducks are fascinating creatures. What would I get without them?
. I feel sorry for the ducks that were poked by quack-tus and were forced to visit the duck-tor.
2. Because the robber ducky took the soap, she was charged in a fowl case.
3. Ducks adore coffee and like brewing it.
4. Father duck was enjoying the movie 'Lord Of The Wings.'
5. When they couldn't find any quacks, the peafowl consulted the duck-tionary.
6. Just before morning, it's usually the duckiest.
7. I noticed a newborn duckling in the bird house; I believe she was nesting.
Rubber duck puns
Rubber ducky, you're the pun!
Splish splash I was taking a bath, quackin' up every day.
Cute duck puns
1. Ducks like accessing the internet with their webbed feet.
2. One duck got left alone in a group of backyard duck buddies because she was thought to have quack-itude.
3. When a duck's feathers were injured, her family doctor utilized duck tape to repair them.
4. A duck went to see a movie with her favorite actress, Duck-ota Johnson.
5. The Justice of the Duck Council requested an egg-splaination from the attorneys and attendees.
6. If a duckling and an elf were to cross, the result would be a Christmas quacker.
7. The duck normally says "Quack Quack," but because she was experiencing hiccups, she said "Quick-Quick" instead!
Valentine's day duck puns
Have you ever been so in love that you just felt so flappy?
I would quack up without you in my life.
I can't keep my tail feather from flipping when I see you.
One-liner duck puns
1. Have you ever heard of the miserable duck who desired cosmetic procedures for his face? He couldn't pay the bill.
2. Daffy didn't mind losing the swimming competition to Bugs.
It was as easy as water off a duck's back.
3. Have you ever heard of the bird whose feathers were knocked off?
He couldn't tell the difference between up and down.
4. The remainder of Joey's aviary is fantastic!
He couldn't seem to get the ducks in order.
5. What kinds of food do ducks enjoy with their cheese?
6. What made the baby duck so sad?
He was depressed.
7. The duck doctor had no more patients.
Everybody knew he was indeed a charlatan!
How to tell a funny duck pun
Here is a simple way to tell a funny pun.
Look for good timing
Timing a pun is what's going to make it great. Are you in a car wash? Think about a pun that has to deal with water. Or on a first date? Try to break the ice and build a connection with a short joke.
Don't take it too seriously
A relaxed and easy going delivery is going to make the pun funny. Some people will enjoy it, while others might not. It's up to them! A good laugh is great medicine.
Memorize a few
Always have a few puns in your back pocket. Look for ideal moments. Remember, timing is everything when it comes to funny jokes!
Don't look to be the center of attention
Telling a funny pun can be a great way for introverted people to come out of their shell and display their personality. Although, it's best to avoid trying to be the center of attention. Avoid telling your pun too loudly. Or trying to interrupt an active conversation just to show off your humor.
Where to use duck puns
Puns can be a great way to make someone feel good. Use them in the following formats:
- On social media captions (Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and TikTok).
- On thank-you cards, birthday cards, "get well" cards, Valentine's Day cards, and more.
- Randomly, when the moment strikes.
35+ Phone Interview Questions & Best Sample Answers
Phone interviews have become a core part of the process when attempting to find a secured placement for an open position. Companies receive massive responses from potential candidates for any..
12+ Best Questions To Ask A Recruiter
Concerning a job search, you might receive numerous offers from your recruiters. Before you choose one, you need to assess all the conditions, for which it is vital that you know everything associated with the offered position..
Answering "What Makes You Unique" In A Job Interview
Answering this question during a job interview requires more than knowing why you are unique as an individual. Yes, the true scientific answer is made up of two main components: your..
250+ Ice Breaker Questions for Life
An ice breaker question is a question that’s asked from one person to another person in order to act as a conversation starter. It brings a connection...
10 Best Answers to "What Motivates You?"
Open-ended questions like “What motivates you?” can elicit a deer-in-the-headlights reaction from job candidates if they are unprepared. It’s a broad question and can leave the interviewer..
Answering "How Did You Hear About This Position" In An Interview
A lot of interviewers ask this question - how did you hear about this position? This way they can judge you if you are a passive or an active job seeker..
8 Best Thank You Emails After an Interview (Samples, Free Templates)
Writing a thank you note after an interview says a lot about you as a potential employee. Most notably, it says that you care about the opportunities presented..
Writing a Resignation Letter (How To Write It, Samples)
Writing the perfect letter of resignation is more of an art than it is a science. And we’re going to cover how to master that art form in this full guide..
How to End a Letter (Example Salutations, Sign Off's)
Knowing how to end a business note or email is an important skill to develop. It helps portray a sense of confidence, respect and tone to your message..